Re: [vox] Reccomended security mailing lists?

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 09:26:58PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> Hey, I've decided that I should be reading som security mailing lists to keep
> informed about threats to the systems I've ben entrusted with.
>
> Which security mailing lists are you guys on?

I read Full-Disclosure
(http://lists.netsys.com/mailman/listinfo/full-disclosure). Unlike
Bugtraq, this list is unmoderated, which means the signal-to-noise
ratio isn't that great all the time. There's a lot of good information
on there, but it may be a bit much for someone who just wants
announcements of vulnerabilities in existing software.

--
Samuel Merritt