[vox] LUGOD 5th Anniversary Approaches!

LUGOD's 5th anniversary meeting is coming up on Monday, January 19th!

How do people want to celebrate?  Our previous anniversaries, we...

  1st anniv:  ...had guests Simon Horman & Carsten "Raster" Haitzler from VA

  2nd anniv:  ...had Jeremy Allison, creator of Samba

  3rd anniv:  ...had dLoo come speak

  4th anniv:  ...watched the movie "REVOLUTION OS"

How can we make the big five a special one!?

Post your comments!!!