Re: [vox] Open Source Flyer

bill,

i think we should have a gallery for all the artwork/posters that lugod
has produced.  stuff like marianne's flyers, gabe's ... errr... artwork,
your IF posters.  kind of like a history of lugod.  it would be a fun
thing to look at.

i still have the VERY FIRST poster ever created for lugod.  it was
created by joe arruda for an upcoming protest at a microsoft gathering
at UCD.  funny as heck.

pete