[vox] Open Source Flyer

I'm giving a pursuasive speech to my Public Speaking (CMN 1) class on Wednesday, and I'm going to convince people to try out open source software. I designed a flyer about Open Source software, partly to demonstrate what OpenOffice can do, and partly so I don't have to overburden the speech with URLs.

After designing it, it occurred to me that it would be useful for LUGOD to be able to give out. I have it online at http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~bloom/opensourcelinks.pdf, but since I don't like keeping links there for too long (it will probably only stay for a few days, although maybe it will outlast finals), if you guys like it, perhaps it can get a permenant home in LUGOD's flyers section.