[vox] Video Card On a Budget

Hello all;

My old nVidia Card has gone the way of the trash bin. I am using an old pci
card for the time being. I will be purchasing a new video card, but wish to
buy one that is Linux friendly and supports the community as a whole. I would
like some suggestions. 3D would be nice, but I am not a gamer so it is not
mandatory.

I use Debian Sarge
I have a 17" dell trintron monitor that will do 1600x1200 dpi HorizSync
31.0-85.0 VertRefresh 50.0-100.0
I also have a budget of $60-$75

Any ideas?
--