2003 Nov 27 03:20

Re: [vox] Linux software for windows

karthikeyan.balasubramanian said (quoting Nicole TWN):

>> I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "Linux software that runs on
>> Windows".  Do you mean:
>> 1) Open-source software for Windows?
>> 2) Applications familiar to Linux users that are also available as
>> Windows applications?
>
> The above 2 answers is what I wanted :)

Check out http://www.gnuwin.org

Plenty of stuff there to get you going.  :)

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore