2003 Nov 26 01:44

Re: [vox] my mother has seen the light

Quoting Katie (krwright1@yahoo.com):

> >   http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/
>
> Already tried this.  Doesn't look like they are doing this anytime soon.

None scheduled for the Cow Palace or Oakland Convention Center-based
Robert Austin Computer Shows at the moment.  However, people are always
welcome to bring their computers to regular CABAL meetings, every 2nd
and 4th Saturday at my house in Menlo Park.  I didn't mention that
because it's quite a ways from Alameda, but you'd certainly be welcome
to come and get assistance.

We also keep on hand installatiom media for most Linux and BSD
distributions:  http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

Upcoming meetings are at...

Sat. Dec. 13 	4pm 	Menlo Pk
Sat. Dec. 27 	4pm 	Menlo Pk

Schedule, map, directions, etc. are all at http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/ .

--
Cheers,                             * Contributing Editor, Linux Gazette *
Rick Moen                       -*- See the Linux Gazette in its new home: -*-