2003 Nov 26 01:44

[vox] Linux Terminal Service workstations

[vox] Linux Terminal Service workstations

I have several Pentium I diskless workstations (10 yr old IBM and Zenith
desktop pc's w/o monitors and w/o hard drives) that network with a Linux
server. Does anyone know who could use them?  I have already tested using
Susi Linux 8.1.  They ea have a floppy and a NIC used to boot into  and
execute on the server . A really cheap way to go.