2003 Nov 24 12:26

[vox] [OT] E-voting issues

Excellent article in a recent SacBee by a professor from UC Davis and
the Yolo County clerk/recorder.

  http://www.sacbee.com/content/opinion/story/7837475p-8778055c.html

I've e-mailed them to invite them to come speak at LUGOD.
Issues like 'getting sued for showing proof of the problems' and
proclaimed security, but based on Windows are brought up.

Two topics LUGOD seems to like ;^)