2003 Nov 24 03:11

[vox] "Home users leap to Linux" - newspaper article

[vox] "Home users leap to Linux" - newspaper article

Searched the Sacramento Bee website for "linux" and one of the
articles I found was this:

  http://www.sacbee.com/24hour/technology/story/1063118p-7459917c.html

My favorite pair of paragraphs are:

  "Once complete, Fowle said the new system will save the school tens
  of thousands of dollars in hefty licensing fees from Microsoft's
  software and upgrades.

  "Microsoft declined to comment for this story."

I liked the placement ;^)