2003 Nov 18 16:48

Re: [vox] wifi planet conference and expo

Re: [vox] wifi planet conference and expo

I am planning on going for at least one day if anyone would like to split gas.
Mark

Larry wrote:

What may be an interesting event is happening in San Jose December 3-5

It's called WiFi Planet.

With all of the growing interest in wireless networking, and the new 802.16 standard, this might be worthwhile.

<http://www.jupiterevents.com/80211/fall03/index.html>

The exhibit hall is free if you pre-register.

Larry