2003 Nov 18 13:17

[vox] LUGOD Officers

The current set of officers ran unopposed, so we made a call for
'any objections?', with no response.

So, congratulations!  I remain Chairperson (president, aka root);
Mike Simons remains Vice Chair (vice president, aka sys);
Henry House remains Treasurer (aka /dev/null);
and Stephen Matthew Helms remains Secretary (aka typescript).

Note: We're still in need of a replacement Installfest Coordinator
(an appointed, volunteer position)!

-bill!
root@lugod.org (still ;^) )