2003 Nov 13 14:39

Re: [vox] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VA Linuxserver)

Re: [vox] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VA Linuxserver)

Gah!

Sorry about sending to the wrong list. I'll subscribe to the lugod jobs
list too. (I forgot about its existence, and did not see the job appear in
vox. Now I know why!)