January 6: Social gathering
2003 Nov 12 13:39

[vox] (no subject)

> Richard Crawford said:
> [chop]
>> I sent her some links and only goggled at her insistence that
>> IE 5.5 was the only truly standards-compliant browser.
> [chop]
>
> Of course IE 5.5 is the only "standards-compliant browser" (joke)...

What they specifically said was that IE 5.5 for the Macintosh was the most
standards-compliant browser, followed by IE 6 for Windows.  Oy.

> How many Microsoft Engineers does it take the replace a lightbulb? None.
> They declare a broken bulb the industry standard.

I used that joke in my reply to her.  ;-)

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford

AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry