2003 Nov 12 12:36

Re: [vox] MS Project Application for Linux

Re: [vox] MS Project Application for Linux

I've heard good things about dotproject.

http://www.dotproject.net/

You can demo the app on their site.

You must have access to a functioning LAMP (Linux+Apache+MySQL+PHP) web server. You MUST be running atleast PHP version 4.1.0 to run dotProject. Apache 1.3.x is recommended, although some success has been reported using Apache 2 with PHP 4.3.x.

peace
--
David