2003 Nov 10 11:01

[vox] [OT] 419 (Nigerian) spam song

Okay, I discovered Kompressor the other day thanks to the X-10 Pop-up Ad
song on KDVS.  A rapper named "MC Frontalot" did a song with him, and it
was really good, so I just went to his site and what did I discover?

"Message No. 419", a song about Nigerian spam e-mails. :^)

To quote a little:

  She's the LADY MARYAM ABACHA, deposed.
  These days can't even get her caps-lock key unfroze
  but yo, something 'bout a widow in distress
  (with 20 million dollars hidden in a metal chest)
  softened up the Frontalot's heart no doubt
  so I hit the reply button, tell her I can help her out.

http://www.frontalot.com/

Enjoy ;)

-bill!
(beginning to think he needs one of them there SLIMP3s)