2003 Nov 08 00:29

[vox] [OT] Song about X-10 pop-up ads

There's a song I heard during the techno show on KDVS last night
about X-10 (webcam) pop-up ads (known for being obnoxious, intrusive,
and semi-pornographic).

It's by Kompressor, and can be downloaded from www.kompressormusic.com
Go to the DL page (it's on another server) and look for the
"WE MUST DESTROY X-10" listing.

;^)

-bill!
(posting mostly to entertain Pete ;) )