2003 Nov 03 21:42

[vox] KDE on 24!

My wife and I are totally hooked on the Fox TV series "24". Now the show
just got better in my mind. :-)

I just found this link on the KDE news site:

http://dot.kde.org/1067616574/

which links to:

http://jriddell.org/24-kde.html

It turns out that season 3 is using KDE 1.x for their on-screen
desktops--replacing Mac from seasons 1 and 2. Too cool!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

MIT.edu recv-key: C55B91D4