2003 Nov 01 17:58

Re: [vox] Free Stuff

On Saturday 01 November 2003 09:36 am, Dick McCabe Jr wrote:
> FYI:
> I found this web site that shows sales with 100% rebates at various
> stores in this area.  I updates every Sunday.  This week there is  a 50
> pack of CD-RW discs from OfficeMax for $20 with a $20 rebate.  There are
> usually quite a few every week.  I've used it and bought a CD burner a
> couple of months ago.  All you have to do is wait for the rebate check
> in the mail.

"Wait" would be the operative word here.

Common sense tells us that rebates are offered when the
vendor expects get out of paying many or most of them.
Otherwise they could just lower the price and save
themselves, their retailers and their customers a lot of
hassle.

If you value your time and peace of mind, just say no.

-- Rod