2003 Oct 27 08:33

[vox] bugfix rewards?

At a UCD CS Club meeting, Chris McKenzie said that a LUGOD member was
offering rewards for fixing certain long-standing bugs or feature requests in
open source software. Where can I find details, specifically which bugs
qualify and what are the rewards?

Thanks!
Jey Kottalam

/*       Avoid spam, obfuscate your email address!       */
char*____="Jd{#Ojrsiekf,1djiQy|`aw{yt4uyi ";int main(int _,
char**______){return _>!0xBADC0DE?main(!0[______],&____):!(
_,______):0xDEADBEEF^!!"Visit me at http://kottalam.net/";}