2003 Oct 26 21:54

Re: [vox] Outlining software for linux?

På söndag, 26 oktober 2003, skrev Ken Bloom:
> I'm working on an outline for a speech for my Communications 1 class.
> Does anybody know of a good piece of software for working with outlines
> on Linux?
[...]

I have tried vimoutliner, which (obviously) runs as part of Vim (it uses Vim
6's fold feature to allow sections to be collapsed and expanded). Available
from vim.org. I did not like it extremely, but you may feel differently.

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key: