2003 Oct 26 18:40

Re: [vox] bondwell "portable" boat anchor computers -- getting rid of

Re: [vox] bondwell "portable" boat anchor computers -- getting rid of

     Thanks for the heartwarming update.  I haven't been around California
for a couple years.  The CS-club used to display a few of these beauties on
picnic day.
     Edwin