2003 Oct 26 19:57

[vox] Outlining software for linux?

I'm working on an outline for a speech for my Communications 1 class. Does anybody know of a good piece of software for working with outlines on Linux?

The best software I've ever seen for this is AppleWorks (using their Outline menu in their word processor), but unfortunately that doesn't run on Linux.

Right now I'm trying to use OpenOffice.org's presentation mode, but it seems to have a bug that if I try to move a heading in my outline up or down, the children don't move with it. There's no way they'll fix the problem before I have to give my speech on Friday.