2003 Oct 24 10:31

Re: [vox] whichcd (and RedHat going _way_ commercial)

On Friday 24 October 2003 09:44 am, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Anyway, I am deeply concerned about the direction RedHat is taking.  It
> appears that they are moving towards not supporting the little guy
> anymore at all.

Yeah this is disappointing from my perspective as a Linux
box builder, as Red Hat is what people hear about the most
and ask for.

However there are plenty of other very good distributions.
I recommend Slackware 9.1 - no fluff, no baggage, very good
integration of packages.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/