January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 24 08:49

Re: [vox] Just for fun...

I bet I can get an even better ratio with this machine (hehehee)

100mhz powerPC 601
256mb RAM
2Gb SCSI drive

web+php/ssh/mysql/ server for a research project

built completely from scrap hardware: cost = $0

running debian linux = $0

comparing uptime, service time, ect with windoze servers = priceless

hahhaha   :)

dylan

on 03.10.23 8:48 PM, Richard S. Crawford at rscrawford@mossroot.com was
reported to have writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."