2003 Oct 23 11:18

[vox] Help with open office

Good news: I have a client who is considering moving from M$ office to Open
Office.
Bad News: They have several VBA Excel macros that are critical and it
appears that they will not work without me doing something that did not show
up in the help files or from a simple google search.

Anyone out there had any luck or easy ways of converting Excel macros to
work with open office?

FYI: The motivation behind the move for this client is not the license costs
issues as much as it is just a general frustration with the "upgrade of the
week" club that patching the systems creates.

Thanks in advance for the help or direction.