2003 Oct 25 00:23

[vox] New LUG starting; advice sought

Hi everyone

Aerospace Corp, where I work, has lots of employee clubs. There's a ski club and a scuba club and a ham radio club and... and now there's a LUG starting up! Hurrah! I've had such a blast in LUGOD that I plan to be active in this LUG, too.

This new LUG will have it easy in some respects--we'll have a place to meet, for starters, and what with all the geeks around, I think we'll be able to find guest speakers. What else will we need? What separates a really good LUG from one that sputters and dies after meeting 2?

--nicole twn