2003 Oct 20 01:00

Re: [vox] Crepe Bistro

After the last LUGOD meeting, we went to Crepe Bistro as usual.

Unfortunately, most of us found the service far worse than typical
the bistro has pretty underpaid employees and food service work is hard.
did you tip enough for a big late group?

I like the place. It has an interesting menu and good portions and pleasant ambience.
Maybe give them another chance?

Larry