January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 20 07:35

Re: [vox] how to feel good about your operating system

On the 19th day of October, p@dirac.org said to me:

>    "even windows would probably outperform openbsd."

Heh... I still think it does the job it's supposed to... be secure and
stable with a minimum of fuss. My PII-266 in the closet runs OpenBSD
happily at the edge of my home network (which includes Linux, just to
keep on topic).

I still want to get a little 1U Sun Netra or similar to replace it, just
for the extra paranoia. :)

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .