2003 Oct 17 17:01

Re: [OT] Video games (Was Re: [vox] silicon valley computer stores)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Michael J Wenk wrote:
> anyone remember the table version of space invaders?
>
> And you forgot Zaxxon.  Also, One of my fav games was A.P.B.
>
> those were the days...

One of wife's friends is married to a guy who has sit-down donkey kong.
It weighs about 6,000 lbs (I helped him move it once), but besides that,
it is the most desirable piece of furniture I've ever drooled over.

I've planned its heist several times but the owners come to my house every
once and a while so I couldn't enjoy it.

Do you suppose it's possible to get a generic sit-down case and install
one of those rom-chips in order to put together an inexpensive clone?  I
wouldn't care too much about having an _original_.

Dave M.