2003 Oct 17 11:24

Re: [vox] silicon valley computer stores

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Samuel N. Merritt wrote:

> Check out Pixel USA in San Jose. Their web site basically says it all,
> so you can easily check it out before you go.
> http://www.pixelusa.com/

Just wondering, is everything on their website catalog available in the
store? I'm gonna be just a mile away from there towards the end of the
month picking up some fish from a breeder. I noticed they had the PSU I
want to upgrade to at a decent price on their online catalog, so if they'd
have it in store, I could swing by and pick that up while I'm in the area.