2003 Oct 17 10:30

Re: [vox] silicon valley computer stores

Re: [vox] silicon valley computer stores

At 06:53 PM 10/16/2003, you wrote:
I am planning a trip to the South Bay to shop for computer stuff.

It won't apply to you, but I'll toss it out in case anyone else is interested.

Second Saturday of the month, from March (I think) through October, the geek swap of the gods is held at Foothill College on the Peninsula. It is impossible to describe the lunatic joy of shopping there.

--nicole twn