2003 Oct 17 08:41

Re: [vox] Sharp Zaurus SL-C760

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 00:49, David Margolis wrote:
<snip>
> For very nice pictures and a good review of the even newer new Zaurus,
> check this article: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7162

Sorry, I'm just catching up on my LUGOD email folder today.  Tony
Steidler-Dennison, the author of this article, used to be the main guy
on the Lockergnome PenguinShell [1] and has a website [2] full of good
tips, tricks, and scripts.  You should check it out.

Jeremy

[1] http://www.lockergnome.com/issues/penguinshell.html

[2] http://uptime.steidler.net/