2003 Oct 14 10:55

Re: [vox] [OT] Vintage Comp Show photos

At 05:11 PM 10/13/2003, you wrote:
Before I was into Linux, I was into the Atari 8-bit computer.
So this weekend, I exhibited at the Vintage Computer Show down in
Mountain View.  Here's some photos for the curious:

Boy, that brings back memories. I haven't seen beasts like that in ages! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw an "Out of memory" error.

Davis types who are into old computers should check into the UCD CS Dept's collection. It has some interesting stuff; the prize of the lot is a real, actual Apple I. Ask the CS Club guys or Prof. Walters if you're interested.

--nicole twn