2003 Oct 11 14:45

[vox] next geek swap (was: WTB: >17 inch monitors)

På lördag, 11 oktober 2003, skrev Henry House:
> På fredag, 10 oktober 2003, skrev MB:
> > I am looking for a couple of 17, 19, or greater monitors for cheap.
> > Also a CDRW drive.  If anyone can help out, please email off list.  Is
> > there any leftover from the Geek Swap?  When is the next one?
[snip: my reply, which should have been a private email]

Sorry, I should have sent my previous reply off-list.

But to make this post useful, I will also point out that the next geek swap
is not currently scheduled for lack of a volunteer to act as the coordinator.
Perhaps someone is interested in volunteering?  It will be an all-day job but
LUGOD will buy your lunch. Please send me an email (off-list ;-) ) if you
want to volunteer.

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key: