2003 Oct 10 09:01

Re: [vox] slashdottable news

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 06:34:59AM -0700, p@dirac.org wrote:
[snip]
> Software company to sue student over using shift key
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=12034

I was just reading this article myself before checking vox. It's another
issue which makes my blood boil. I prolly shouldn't read /. while
drinking espresso as I can feel my blood pressure rising. :-)

I suggest a letter-writing campaign to Congress. At the very least,
everyone on vox should shoot off at least an email to their respective
representative and senator. Then tell everyone you know (especially
non-techies). Let's get a grass-roots movement going.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

Get GPG and get secure! http://www.gnupg.org/
GPG Server : pgp.mit.edu
GPG ID     : C55B91D4
Fingerprint: FE6A 6A57 2B95 7594 E534  BFEE 45F1 9E5E F30A 8A27