2003 Oct 08 11:31

Re: [vox] [OT] Old PCs == security breach?

Re: [vox] [OT] Old PCs == security breach?

I would say that older machines are MORE secure (from one point of view).
That old Pentium 1 you mentioned is gonna only have enough gusto to get
itself into a pretty small amount of trouble; kind of like how it would
have been physically impossible to get a speeding ticket in my first car.
I think that analogy is worthless, but I imagine you get the picture.