2003 Oct 07 23:08

Re: [vox] John's Cyber Moving Sale

At 06:31 AM 10/7/03 -0700, you wrote:
john,

before you subscribe to the other LUGs' mailing lists, you'll probably
want to turn off that nasty HTML email.  i'm sure they'll like it as
much as we do.   ;)

D'OH!! Already subscribed. Although, they do have subscriber web settings, using the same engine as LUGOD (something in Python??), so I *should* be able to turn the HTML option off.

good luck on the east coast!  we've seen one hurricane, a few tornado
watches and a WHOLE lot of rain...

Yep, just peek at
http://www.hometownannapolis.com/feature.html
I like the rubber dingy tied to a parking meter.
I understand people even fed the meter, possibly as a joke!

pete

  |\___/|                       and <jcalden_www@yahoo.com>
 >> O O <<
|  | | |  |  ## PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR