2003 Oct 07 06:37

Re: [vox] John's Cyber Moving Sale

At 09:56 PM 10/5/03 -0700, you wrote:
On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 09:52:11PM -0700, John C. Alden wrote:

> Impromptu Cyber Moving Sale!
>
> I'm offering to LUGOD members first, before stuff goes on Craig's List.

Thanks, John!  The printers are tempting... buuut...  I need to research
some.  My current HP deskjet is a 'better' model, I think, and I want to
get something better than it some day.

Awww, gee, don't you want a "backup" or secondary printer? ;-)
What if, say, alien penguins abduct your printer by a terrible mistake?

We'll miss you!  Good luck out there!

Thanks! Might be back in a number of years, but you never know.
Good luck breeding your software, uhh, I mean, with New Breed Software!!

I'll be joining the Annapolis Linux Users' Group
http://annapolislinux.org/events/

or GLUE *Groups of Linux Users Everywhere )
http://www.ssc.com:8080/glue/groups/us/maryland

--john

  .     .               John C. Alden  <jcalden@dcn.davis.ca.us>
  |\___/|                       and <jcalden_www@yahoo.com>
 >> O O <<
|  | | |  |  ## PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR