2003 Oct 05 17:08

[vox] Article Announcement: Linux vs. Windows Viruses

[vox] Article Announcement: Linux vs. Windows Viruses

Linux vs. Windows Viruses
By Scott Granneman Oct 02 2003

To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/188

Marc Fossi
Symantec Corp.