2003 Oct 05 15:58

[vox] [OT] ebay scam spam

I'm cleaning out the spam caught in the vox mailing list,
and noticed the following at the top of one that appears to be an
ebay scam:

  <!-- sure, we are the rusian scamers and this  for idiots only... if you
  read this ... sure you are not idiot... anyway sorry for disturbing -->

[followed by the rest of the HTML scam spam]

Wow!  Bold! :)