2003 Oct 03 11:11

Re: [vox] What would you do with...?

> bathroom terminal? (ewww...)

ewww indeed. I built some of the hardware and wrote some of the control
software for this project http://bigasterisk.com/toilet

The terminal was limited to a condensed keyboard and a two-line
display. It scrolled news and played songs, though. See the closeup
photos for some of the key labels.

Note the special outer plexiglass case that protects the computer and
wiring from the "elements".