2003 Oct 02 13:10

Re: [vox] What would you do with...? - Found word(s) mp3 days listin the Text body.

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 21:49, Steven Peck wrote:
> Also, http://www.netjuke.org looks nice.  I haven't had time to play
> with it yet but a co-worker who has says it seems to be working for him.

I played with and monitored the netjuke list for a while but haven't
looked at it since.  From their website, it looks like they do have the
ability to stream and play music directly on the server.

I'll have to look at it again!

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Turner <jeremy@linuxwebguy.com>