2003 Oct 02 18:58

Re: [vox] Stupid filter tweaking -oops.

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:56:04PM -0700, Steven Peck wrote:
> Oops.  Sorry bout the [spam] in subject.  I am testing some spam filter
> software on my home network for potential use at work and I have have it
> set to MARK but not do anything.  So far I do NOT like it. <I forgot to
> edit it this time>  it seems to be hyper sensitive.
>
> Yes I know about spam assassin.
> Yes I know about postfix, et all.
> Shot down on the two attempts to intro it.
> <sigh>
>
> I may be able to sneak in an open source program that runs on Windows
> AND Linux if the spam levels remain steady :)
> www.xmailserver.org

Hot tip: I filter off my mailing list messages (using procmail) before
calling the spam filter to deal with it. (I'm only subscribed to
moderated mailing lists - unmoderated ones get spamassassin'ed then
stuck in my inbox) This may help your hypersensitive filter affect less
of your mail.
My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about