2003 Oct 02 10:50

Re: [SPAM] - Re: [vox] What would you do with...? - Found word(s) mp3 days list in the Text body.

Re: [SPAM] - Re: [vox] What would you do with...? - Found word(s) mp3 days list in the Text body.

I still have a jbod that I've been wanting to either sell or turn into an mp3 jukebox...but lets face it, at 3900 cds, (1) im not sure they would all fir, and (2) I have a life ;)

Anyone else shopping for a jbod?