2003 Oct 02 13:10

[vox] Stupid filter tweaking -oops.

Oops.  Sorry bout the [spam] in subject.  I am testing some spam filter
software on my home network for potential use at work and I have have it
set to MARK but not do anything.  So far I do NOT like it. <I forgot to
edit it this time>  it seems to be hyper sensitive.

Yes I know about spam assassin.
Yes I know about postfix, et all.
Shot down on the two attempts to intro it.
<sigh>

I may be able to sneak in an open source program that runs on Windows
AND Linux if the spam levels remain steady :)
www.xmailserver.org

-sp