2003 Oct 01 19:00

[vox] [fwd] SourceForge.net Sitewide Update: September 30, 2003

[vox] [fwd] SourceForge.net Sitewide Update: September 30, 2003

--- Forwarded message from "SourceForge.net Team" <[...]> ---

> (You have acquired this SF.net update because you requested to be on the
> list. Honest! An explanation is at the bottom of this email, and also
> info on how to be extracted from the list)
<snip>

I find this quite amusing.  They used the word "acquired" instead of
"received", and "extracted" instead of "removed."

Perhaps to avoid being seen as spam by spam filters? :)