January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 01 13:10

Re: [vox] question for PDA users

On 2003.10.01 11:16, p@dirac.org wrote:
hi all,

a friend recently told me that he went from a graffiti based PDA to a
mini keyboard based PDA (basically he went from palm to a treo).

he said he liked the keyboard much better: the keyboard is faster and
more convenient than graffiti.

i'm _only_ interested in hearing from people who have used both
keyboard
and graffiti based PDA's: which input method do you think is faster
and
more convenient?

i'm predisposed to disregard my friend's claims; can't imagine
anything
better than graffiti. but then again, i said the same thing about RPN
calculators once upon a time. and i'd never go back to a non-RPN
calculator. so i'd like to hear a few peoples' experiences...

pete
I like graffiti, I can't imagne a better way for taking notes on both PalmOS and dead-tree paper.

My key was last signed 6/10/2003. If you use GPG, *please* see me about