2003 Oct 01 12:27

[vox] question for PDA users

hi all,

a friend recently told me that he went from a graffiti based PDA to a
mini keyboard based PDA (basically he went from palm to a treo).

he said he liked the keyboard much better: the keyboard is faster and
more convenient than graffiti.

i'm _only_ interested in hearing from people who have used both keyboard
and graffiti based PDA's:  which input method do you think is faster and
more convenient?

i'm predisposed to disregard my friend's claims; can't imagine anything
better than graffiti.  but then again, i said the same thing about RPN
calculators once upon a time.  and i'd never go back to a non-RPN
calculator.  so i'd like to hear a few peoples' experiences...

pete