2003 Sep 30 19:45

[vox] Volunteers needed for ISSA conf in Sacramento, November 4th/5th

[vox] Volunteers needed for ISSA conf in Sacramento, November 4th/5th

If you'd like to volunteer to staff LUGOD's booth at (or burn CDROMs for)
the ISSA Internet Security Conference in Sacramento in early November,
please e-mail me privately, or post to 'vox-outreach'.

We've been given a booth for free! :)